2022 - Dykinson
Download | NO Copia/incolla | Stampa (5)
Promoting good care of older people in institutions
- Text in English.
- Proceedings of a conference, June, 2021.
In questo volume
- About the editors
- Promoting good care of older people : finding the way.
- Raising awareness on good care/mistreatment in nursing homes
- Personal and workplace factors associated with good care of institutionalised older people
- Emotions and emotional intelligence in the field of gerontology
- Quality and assessment of long-term care : contributions of person-centred care
- Assessment of good care of older people in institutions
- Promising approaches for dementia care in nursing homes and other residential settings
- Keys to intervention to prevent mistreatment and promote good care in nursing homes
- Prevention of infantilisation in institutions based on good care
- Development of generativity in long-term care settings : caregivers and older people growing together
- Technique, ethics and aesthetics in care of older people in the 21st century
- Affectivity and sexuality in the nursing home setting