2006 - Longo
Download | NO Copia/incolla | Stampa (1)
Democratization in post-communist transition processes in the 1990s : lights and shadows
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Collected essays.
- On back cover: Università di Bologna.
- Democratization -- Europe, Eastern
- Post-communism -- Europe, Eastern
- Europe, Eastern -- Politics and government
In questo volume
- The post-Communist Political Conflict
- Towards Democratic Consolidation (The case of Slovenia)
- New Czech Political Elite
- The Reform of the Public Administration in Poland: Devolution and self-Government
- Transition and Social Conflict in Romania
- Reforms against the Disintegration of the State in Moldova
- Human Rights Protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the light of its Constitutional Reform
- Overdue Serbia
- Global Policies, Local Solutions: the Value of Local Studies