Identities in Transition in the English-Speaking World
In this volume
- Characterising Transitions in Identity in the Web :Multimodal Approaches and Methods
- Multimodal Web Concordancing and Annotation : an Overview of the MCAWEB System
- Language, Identity and the www.
- Understanding Multimodal Metaphors by Readingthrough the Verbo-Pictorial Language of The Economist
- Reduced Collocational Identity or Identities in English?
- Adverbialisation in -wise in English and its Productivity from the Slovene Speaker's Perspective
- Linguistic Variation : The Present Perfect and the Preterite
- NEST/NNEST Identity : A Hornet's NEST?
- English for Academic Purposes : The Struggle for Identity
- Identity Trouble : The Canadian Case
- The Intertextual Scaffolding of Ethnic Identity : Self-Addressed Narratives in The Green Library by J. Kulyk Keefer
- The Prison of Childhood : Identity and Identificationin Mavis Gallant
- Revisioning American Orientalism : Winnifred Eaton's Amerasian Space
- New Global Economy and New Identities in Contemporary Children's Literature : The Regendering of Structural Inequalities
- Sign o' the Times : Pop and Identity in Hanif Kureishi's The Black Album
- Multiculturalism and the Return to Tradition : Elements of the Literatures in English in the Works of Some Postmodern Croatian Playwrights : Slamnig - Šoljan - Paljetak
- Realism in the Desert of the Real
- Do We Really Need Transculturality as a Conceptfor Cultural Learning?
- Bad Guys : Examples of Cinematic Construction of Identity in Crime and Law Genres
- Translation and Style : Completing Dickens'Mystery of Edwin Drood
- Translating Drama as Transition through Labyrinth Identities
- Searching for Coherence : An Exercise in Multi-Translator Translation
- Intersectional Identities and Translation Theory in Canada
- Notes on Contributors