Streaming only | NO download | NO Copy/paste | NO Printing
Telestes : an international journal of archaeomusicology and archaeology of sound : II, 2022
P. 1-120; 3.980 KB
Is part ofTelestes : an international journal of archaeomusicology and archaeology of sound. - Annuale = Annual
In this issue
- Ricordo di Rita Gianfelice
- Sounds of copper and bronze : metonymies of copper and bronze as sound objects in the Ancient World
- Shining lyres, brilliant sounds : technical materiality and the vocabulary of light reflected in Attic inscriptions
- Tibia Orichalco Vincta' : Orichalcum (Brass) and musical instruments at the end of the 1st c. BCE.
- Clappers in Ancient Egypt : wood or ivory for the same event or ritual?
- An overview on musical iconography in the Iberian culture (6th-1st c. BCE)
- Translating Ancient Near-Eastern musical language : an Africanist inspired perspective
- Ascoltare un osso umano : l'omichicahuaztli, dalla Mesoamerica Preispanica alla vetrina di un museo