332 pages : illustrations
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 271-302) and indexes.
- Collected essays.
- Terra d'Otranto, was an ancient administrative division of the Kingdom of Naples, consisting of a giustizierato and then converted into a Province of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. Now it belongs to Puglia, Italy, and is located in the Province of Lecce.
- Byzantine literature -- Italy -- Salentina Peninsula -- History and criticism
- Manuscripts, Greek (Medieval and modern) -- Italy -- Salentina Peninsula
- Christian literature, Early -- Italy -- Salentina Peninsula -- History and criticism
- Greek language, Medieval and late -- Study and teaching -- Italy -- Salentina Peninsula
- Salentina Peninsula (Italy) -- Civilization