2008 - L'Erma di Bretschneider
Download | Copy/paste | Printing
Authors and Istitution
Is part ofPort in Arabia between Rome and the Indian Ocean, 3rd C.BC-5th C.AD : Khor Rori report 2. - ( Arabia antica ; 5)
In the same volume
- The residential quarter : area A.
- Excavations at the trench A13.
- The storage quarter : area B.
- The cultural quarte r: area F.
- Religious architecture in Sumhuram : the extra muros temple
- The coins from Sumhuram : the 2001A-2004A seasons
- Small finds
- Terrestrial fauna and marine produce in Sumhuram
- Arcahaeopalinology at Sumhuram
- Patterns of land use and settlements in the surroundings of Sumhuram : an intensive geo-archaeological survey at Khor Ron : report of field season February 2006
- Notes for a history of Sumhuram and a new niscription of Yashhur'il
- A medieval trade entrepôt at Khor Ron? : the study of the Islamic ceramic from Hamr al-Sharqiya
- Scientific activity in Dhofar (2000-2004) : botanical mission of Florence University
- Khor Rori natural environment
- Botanical and chemical characterization of frankincense resin from Dhofar
- Chemical investigation of the resinous material from Sumhuram
- Investigations on the constructional technique of a mud-brick structure in Sumhuram
- Analysis of the mortars used to coat the masonry structures in Sumhuram : preliminary results
- Prehistoric archaeological prospecting in Dhofar
- Preserving and restoring the frankincense tree Boswellia sacra) at wadi Doka : a work in progress
- Appendix I : radiocarbon dates and chronological sequence of Sumhuram
- Appendix II : Sumhuram : list of A (ambiente), B (building), M (muro), US (unità stratigrafica)
- Authors and Istitution