2009 - Società Editrice Fiorentina
Download | Copy/paste | Printing (1)
Studies on the Carvaka/ Lokayata
251 p. ;
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Author's name on t.p.: Ramkrishna Bhattacharya.
- Joint ed.
In this volume
- Origin of Materialism in India
- Jain Sources for the Study of Pre-Carvaka Materialist Ideas in India
- Ajita Kesakambala
- Perception and Inference in the Carvaka Philosophy
- Commentators of the Carvakasutra
- Carvaka Fragments
- On the Authenticity of an Alleged Carvaka Aphorism
- Paurandarasutra Revisited
- What Did the Carvaka-s Mean by sukham jivet?
- Samkhya, Yoga and Lokayata in the Kautiliya Arthasastra
- Yogacara against the Carvaka
- Jayantabhatta's Representation of the Carvaka
- What Does Udayana Mean by lokavyavaharasiddha iti carvakah?
- Hemacandra on the Carvaka
- Haribhadra's Saddarsanasamuccaya, Verses 81-84
- The Significance of Lokayata in Pali
- On Lokayata and Lokayatana in Buddhist Sanskrit
- Lokayata and Lokayatana in Sanskrit Dictionaries
- rnam krtva ghrtam pibet
- jivika dhatrnirmita or jiviketi brhaspatih?
- mrtanamapi jantunam...
- Carvaka/Lokayata Philosophy
- What is Meant by nastika in the Nyayasutra Commentary?