1998 - Longo
The Balkans : national identities in a historical perspective
163 p. 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Collected essays.
In this volume
- Introduction. Historians, nation-building, perceptions
- The Building of Nations in South-Eastern Europe. The Cases of Slovenia and Monteneggro
- The Balkan Nation-States and the Muslim Question
- The Concept of Europe in Romania and Romania's Image in Western Europe
- Albanian Issue Viewed in the Frame of General Problems of the Balkans
- Muslims, Serbs and Croats in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- The National Identity of Macedonia Between the Past and the Present
- Between Yugoslavism and Separatism. The Role of Intellectuals in Yugoslavia
- Bulgarians between East and West
- List of Contributors
- Research Teams