2006 - Longo
Download | NO Copy/paste | Printing (1)
A European space of justice
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Collected essays.
- On back cover: Università di Bologna.
In this volume
- Editor's Note
- Harmonization of the Legal System of Montenegro and EU Law
- The Approximation of the Macedonian Legal System to the Acquis Communautaire
- The Harmonisation of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Legal System with the Acquis Communautaire
- The Main Innovations in the New 'Yugoslav' Law on Criminal Proceedings
- The Rule of Law and the Croatian Judicial System
- Judges and Prosecutors
- How Judges Promote and Guarantee Their Indipendence and Their Autonomy
- Is a European Culture of the 'Legal Process' Really Developing?
- The Harmonization of Civil Procedural Law within the EU
- International Criminal Courts and Their Impact on National Jurisdictions
- The Implementation of International Criminal Law in the National Legal System and the Liability for War Crimes (the Case of the Republic of Croatia)
- List of Contributors