2019 - Fabrizio Serra Editore
Lectura en streaming | NO Descarga | NO Copiar/pegar | NO Impresión
A new foundation clay-nail of Nūr-Adad from Eridu
Forma parte deOriens antiquus : rivista di studi sul Vicino Oriente Antico e il Mediterraneo orientale : I, 2019
Código DOI: 10.19272/201913401026
En el mismo archivo
- Introduction : Tribute to Cristina Di Bennardis/De Bernardi
- To Cristina, colleague and friend
- Biographical sketch of Cristina Irene Di Bennardis : Colleague and friend
- The Question of the State in the Ancient World : Towards a Concept of State Logic
- The peace sent by the King : A juridical control strategy in the Greek world
- The Shasu and their relationship with Egypt
- Networks of Sociability and Relations of Alterity in the Hittite Royalty during the Second Millennium BC.
- Nomad and Sedentary life : Demonization and Reality in the Story of Marriage of Martu and Letter A : 1146 from the Royal Archive of Mari
- Palatial administrative dynamics in the production and circulation of goods, in Larsa, during Hammurabi's reign
- Diversity, alterity and the battle of the sexes in 19th century CE ancient Near Eastern studies
- The Code of Hammurabi in Later School Tradition
- Gods and Men in Prophetic Communication in Mari under Zimri-Lim's reign
- Toponymy and Phoenician Navigation Routes to the Far West at The Beginning of Colonization
- Some Remarks on Kingship in Times of Zimri-Lim (1782-1759 BC) : Tribal and State Traditions
- The Figurine from Quleh and the Iconography of the Ghassulian Chalcolithic in the southern Levant
- The Conflict over Hit : The Hit Affair as a Means for Enquiring into Power Relation-ships between the Kingdoms of Mari and Babylonia during the Old Babylonian Period
- Mari and the use of tin within the context of the Near East during the 3rd and 2nd millennia BC.
- Between the Textual, the Archaeological and the Codifiable : Thinking Gender Relations in Old Babylonian Society through the Stele of Hammurabi
- Tribal Politics (without Tribes?) in the Southern Levant during the Late Bronze Age.
- Personal Networks, Institutional Connections : a Guarantee to Succeed in Business and to Improve Social Prestige : A case from Old Babylonian Sippar
- Ethnic and Pan-ethnic Identity in the Kingdom of Mari (18th century bc) : A Model Kit.
- The meaning of clothing in the rituals of constitution/dissolution of political and marriage alliances : Reflections from the Mari Letters
- Cuneiform Texts in the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
- Phoenicians at War.
- Leadership Strategies and Ritual Economy in Early Complex Societies in China
- A new foundation clay-nail of Nūr-Adad from Eridu